Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Job search

Yesterday I had six (!!!) interviews at a Private Equity firm here in Tunis. The whole thing went well, I think, so we'll see if I get a second call. Tomorrow I have another interview, this one with an employment agency, and I may also be able to get one at a bank through a friend.

In other news, I CFAiled level 2. It is very likely that I will sign up for next June, but not until I get a job first. In September I will register for an intensive French course at a school near here.

Anyway, those are the news.

Hope everyone is doing well.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm, maybe if you had studied you would have had CFAbulous results :p

By the way, not everyone speaks German.

Tony said...

Hi sis,

what do you mean "not everyone speaks German"? I think it was Hamlet who so eloquently said "WTF?"

Or am I just being retarded?

Unknown said...

Lika,

Good luck on the hunt for employment- sounds like you won't be a bum for too much longer ;(

"I've lost weight and got a tan" ugh! I hate you right now!

And by "hate," I mean "miss."

Tony said...

Miss you too Stace!

Just got back from the interview - this was with the headhunter.

Hopefully she finds me something, but not in the next few weeks. I still have some more relaxing to do.

Go Red Sox! Speaking of, how are they doing? Did they blow the lead yet?

Unknown said...

:)
Good luck with the job, tonçe

RSVP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RSVP said...

Leaka...why do you work?

be a bum for much more longer...get that tan, loose some weight, grow a beard and act like a Russian gypsy...

miss u like a hole in my head!

Scoot